Are you interested in U.S. products and services?
If your company is outside the U.S., the U.S. Commercial Service can help by:
- introducing you to potential U.S. suppliers letting you know of the suitable,
- U.S. trade shows to visit inviting you to participate in our programs,
- and inviting you to register on our database.
Please visit Connecting You with U.S. Suppliers.
Trade Shows, Events, Exhibits
We will be communicating trade shows, exhibits, and conferences are valuable opportunities that promote international trade and the welfare of nations. We invite you to take advantage of these events to learn more about products and services that can give your company a competitive edge.
President Obama announced the SelectUSA initiative to showcase the United States as the world’s premier business location and to provide easy access to federal-level programs and services related to business investment. SelectUSA is designed to complement the activities of our states—the primary drivers of economic development in the United States.
Attracting Investment, Increasing Employment
On the SelectUSA website, state economic development agencies and businesses — foreign and domestic — will find the information they need to better understand the complete value proposition offered to firms located in the United States.
Information provided includes:
- A searchable guide of federal programs and services available to businesses operating in the United States—including grants, loans, loan guarantees, and tax incentives
- Industry snapshots that describe the competitive landscape
- A catalogue on “Why to Select the USA?” that explains the advantages of operating a business in the United States
- A clickable map of the United States to direct our business visitors to individual states’ economic development agencies—their principal partners in the site selection process.