U.S. Embassy in Santiago, Chile
Av. Andrés Bello 2800
Santiago, Chile 7550006
Switchboard: (56-2) 2330-3000
- For visas and immigration inquiries please visit Visas section at this site.
- For inquiries about Non-Immigration visa subjects that are NOT covered on this web site: E-mail SantiagoVisa@state.gov
- For inquiries about Immigration Visa that are NOT covered on this web site: E-mail SantiagoImmigration@state.gov
U.S. Citizens Questions
- For Emergency Contact in Chile.
- For inquiries about U.S. Citizen issues please visit the U.S. Citizen section of this site.
- For U.S. citizens solely inquiring about passport, citizenship and other consular services not related to visa matters: E-mail SantiagoAmCit@state.gov
- Area code for Chile and Santiago is 56-2
- Public Affairs Section: Press 2330-3349; Culture 2330-3365; American Corners 2330-3081. For inquiries from media outlets: SantiagoPress@state.gov
- Consular Services: 2330-3000 (Through Switchboard).
- Agricultural Affairs (FAS): 2330-3704. For more information on FAS visit their website.
- Foreign Commercial Service (FCS): 2330-3316. For more information on FCS visit their website.
- To get in touch with other sections at the Embassy, please call through the switchboard at 2330-3000. For more information on Embassy’s sections click here.