U.S. Embassy, Santiago, Chile
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Santiago (3 April 2020)
Event: International commercial flight options currently exist in Chile. U.S. citizens who wish to return to the United States should make commercial arrangements as soon as possible, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period. The U.S. government has no plans to arrange repatriation flights in Chile at this time.
Actions to Take: Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Chile.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
Assistance: U.S. Embassy Santiago, Chile
Phone number: +56 2 2330 3000
Email address: SantiagoUSA@state.gov
Embassy website: https://cl.usembassy.gov/
State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Country Specific Information for Chile
Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program to receive security updates.