Effective Wednesday, March 18, U.S. Embassy Santiago has suspended routine consular services. Only emergency U.S. citizen services will be available. If you believe you may require an emergency service, please follow the instructions on how to request an emergency appointment: https://cl.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/emergency-contact/.
- U.S. Embassy Santiago, Chile
Phone number: +56 2 2330 3716 (8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M) and +56 2 2330 3000 (After business hours)
Email address: SantiagoUSA@state.gov
Embassy website: https://cl.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Country Specific Information for Chile
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, Click here and follow the instructions.