Passports and CRBAs can be delivered to you via DHL.
You may request your DHL AWB by email or in person:
- By Email: Request your DHL Airway bill by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject line write “Ciudadano Americano” and your full name.
- In the body of the email include the information below:
- Origen: Embajada de Estados Unidos.
- Dirección Origen: Andres Bello 2800, Las Condes, Santiago
- Fono Origen +56- 2 2330-3000
- Nombre de contacto: (your name)
- Destino/Dirección: (Address for final delivery)
- Fono contacto: (your phone number)
- E-mail contacto: (your email address)
DHL will provide a quote and the instructions to make a bank transfer. After the payment is processed, you will receive an AWB. Bring the three barcoded AWB to your appointment or email it to us to email@example.com if purchased after your appointment. Write the name of the applicant on the subject line.
- In Person: You may also purchase your airbill in person at the nearest DHL office. Please tell the DHL staff that you are pre-paying for a U.S. Passport Delivery Service (Guía Aérea para envio de Pasaporte Estadounidense). Bring the three barcoded AWB to your appointment or email it to us to firstname.lastname@example.org if purchased after your appointment. Write the name of the applicant on the subject line.
Delivery fees range from approximately 7,500 to 15,000 CLP, depending on the delivery destination.
If you would like us to send your passport via DHL airbill, your passport must be cancelled at the time of your interview.
If you submitted a DHL air bill, we will ship your passport using the AWB provided. You can keep track of the shipping by going to the DHL webpage.
If you paid for DHL delivery and did not receive your passport product within a reasonable period of time, we recommend that you contact DHL directly. Please be prepared to provide your tracking number at the time you call. In addition, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.