Passport Photos- No glasses
Customers applying for or renewing their passport must remove glasses for their passport photo. If your photo in your unexpired passport you appear with glasses, don’t worry about it. You don’t have to get a new passport now. Next time you renew your passport, though, you’ll have to take your glasses off.
Your two identical, full face pose photographs must be:
- In Color
- Printed in matte or glossy photo quality paper.
- 5 x 5 cms. in size. (2 x 2 inches)
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance.
- Taken in front of a white or off-white background.
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera.
- Taken with a neutral facial expression (preferred) or a natural smile and with both eyes open.
You can get your photos taken at any studio, as long as they comply with the requirements stated above. You can read more about passport photos on the U.S. State Department Website here: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/photos/photos.html